If scary Halloween feet are your thing (granted, that link was pretty tame, but you get the gist), then you’re gonna love these creepy Halloween feet recipes!
My all-time favorite is the following recipe for Meat Feet.
Meat Feet is a mega-sized gross looking meatloaf recipe that is always a hit at parties!
Along those same lines, you can also see the recipe for Meat Hand below…
How To Prepare Meat Feet For A Halloween Party
- Shape your meatloaf like a large monster foot. (It’s not as hard as it sounds.)
- Use odd-shaped nuts for the jagged toenails.
- Strategically place a large butcher knife (or cleaver!) half-way into the “foot” if you want it to be truly disgusting looking!
- Add ketchup for blood.
Here’s the original Feet of Meat recipe.
And here are a few other very similar recipes:
When served with a couple of other really gross Halloween party foods you can imagine just how cool it would be to serve Meat Feet or a Meat Hand at your next Halloween party!
More Creepy Halloween Feet Recipes & Props
- Frankenstein’s Monster Toes (Halloween recipe)
- Cut Off Foot With Bones Sticking Out (Halloween prop)
- Raw Feet (Halloween costume photo)
- Halloween Party Feet Cupcakes (Halloween recipe)
- Creepy Feet For Halloween Costumes (Halloween props)
- Skinned Foot With Muscle Tissue & Veins (Halloween prop)
- Monster Toes (Halloween recipe)
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).