In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products or services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
If scary Halloween feet are your thing (granted, that link was pretty tame, but you get the gist), then you’re gonna love these creepy Halloween feet recipes!
My all-time favorite is the following recipe for Meat Feet.
Meat Feet is a mega-sized gross looking meatloaf recipe that is always a hit at parties!
Along those same lines, you can also see the recipe for Meat Hand below…
How To Prepare Meat Feet For A Halloween Party
- Shape your meatloaf like a large monster foot. (It’s not as hard as it sounds.)
- Use odd-shaped nuts for the jagged toenails.
- Strategically place a large butcher knife (or cleaver!) half-way into the “foot” if you want it to be truly disgusting looking!
- Add ketchup for blood.
Here’s the original Feet of Meat recipe.
And here are a few other very similar recipes:
When served with a couple of other really gross Halloween party foods you can imagine just how cool it would be to serve Meat Feet or a Meat Hand at your next Halloween party!
More Creepy Halloween Feet Recipes & Props
- Frankenstein’s Monster Toes (Halloween recipe)
- Cut Off Foot With Bones Sticking Out (Halloween prop)
- Raw Feet (Halloween costume photo)
- Halloween Party Feet Cupcakes (Halloween recipe)
- Creepy Feet For Halloween Costumes (Halloween props)
- Skinned Foot With Muscle Tissue & Veins (Halloween prop)
- Monster Toes (Halloween recipe)
Who knew that I'd be writing about feet for a living?!… Or even that a website devoted solely to feet, shoes, and foot care issues would be successful? But as it turns out, many people have questions and concerns about their feet — and we do our best to provide the most helpful answers here. Myself and a handful of others who happen to have some rather unique foot issues share our firsthand experiences with everything from ingrown toenails, bunions, calluses and rough feet to trendy shoes and helpful foot modeling tips. When I'm not writing about all things below the ankle, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).