You spend a significant amount of time getting a pedicure (or manicure) …and maybe a lot of money, too.
So whatever you can do to make it last, the better. Right?
Here’s a quick tip to keep your manicure or pedicure looking great and lasting longer…
The simplest tip to make your pedicure or manicure last longer is:
1. Apply two coats of nail polish.
2. Brush the polish horizontally across the tips.
Quick & simple, yet worth a million bucks.
- Here’s how to make your manicure (or pedicure) last 10 days or more.
- Tips for choosing the best top coat and base coat to make your pedicure (or manicure) last longer.
- Here are 17 genius ways to make your manicure or pedicure last a really long time.
- Prevent chips on your nails with these 12 tips.
- Don’t miss these 6 secrets to make your painted nails last longer.
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).