You spend a significant amount of time getting a pedicure (or manicure) …and maybe a lot of money, too.
So whatever you can do to make it last, the better. Right?
Here’s a quick tip to keep your manicure or pedicure looking great and lasting longer…
The simplest tip to make your pedicure or manicure last longer is:
1. Apply two coats of nail polish.
2. Brush the polish horizontally across the tips.
Quick & simple, yet worth a million bucks.
- Here’s how to make your manicure (or pedicure) last 10 days or more.
- Tips for choosing the best top coat and base coat to make your pedicure (or manicure) last longer.
- Here are 17 genius ways to make your manicure or pedicure last a really long time.
- Prevent chips on your nails with these 12 tips.
- Don’t miss these 6 secrets to make your painted nails last longer.
Who knew that I'd be writing about feet for a living?!… Or even that a website devoted solely to feet, shoes, and foot care issues would be successful? But as it turns out, many people have questions and concerns about their feet — and we do our best to provide the most helpful answers here. Myself and a handful of others who happen to have some rather unique foot issues share our firsthand experiences with everything from ingrown toenails, bunions, calluses and rough feet to trendy shoes and helpful foot modeling tips. When I'm not writing about all things below the ankle, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).