Need something warm to slip your feet into when your toes get icy cold?
These are the best foot warmers… ever!
FootEase is a lightly cushioned type of shoe that slips right over your bare foot.
The soft polar fleece on the inside allows for moist heat penetration, and the black cordura on the outside maximizes heat retention.
…These will warm your feet to the bone!
FootEase contains the perfect combination of aromatic herbs and spices (which were carefully selected for their healing properties), including clove, cinnamon, allspice, mustard seed and cayenne pepper, along with rice (which is great for its superb moisture content and light weight).
How They Work:
2. Then, slip FootEase onto your feet and tighten the drawstring cord, allowing the FootEase to contour to fit your foot.
3. You can enjoy the penetrating moist heat and relaxing aromas for up to 45 minutes at a time.
After wearing FootEase, you may notice less foot pain and aches, decreased throbbing in your feet and toes, greater circulation, and toasty warm feet!
They’re like electric blankets for your feet, but there are no electrical cords to get in the way and limit your movement.
Get FootEase here.
By the way, the ingredients in FootEase are:
- ALLSPICE – a natural sedative and pain reliever; great for relaxation
- CAYENNE PEPPER – blocks pain signals, stimulates & strengthens circulation
- CINNAMON – a natural pain reliever and rheumatoid analgesic
- CLOVE – analgesic for arthritis and a natural pain reliever
- MUSTARD SEED – stimulates circulation to break down toxins in muscles & joints; reduces swelling
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).