Need something warm to slip your feet into when your toes get icy cold?
These are the best foot warmers… ever!
FootEase is a lightly cushioned type of shoe that slips right over your bare foot.
The soft polar fleece on the inside allows for moist heat penetration, and the black cordura on the outside maximizes heat retention.
…These will warm your feet to the bone!
FootEase contains the perfect combination of aromatic herbs and spices (which were carefully selected for their healing properties), including clove, cinnamon, allspice, mustard seed and cayenne pepper, along with rice (which is great for its superb moisture content and light weight).
How They Work:
2. Then, slip FootEase onto your feet and tighten the drawstring cord, allowing the FootEase to contour to fit your foot.
3. You can enjoy the penetrating moist heat and relaxing aromas for up to 45 minutes at a time.
After wearing FootEase, you may notice less foot pain and aches, decreased throbbing in your feet and toes, greater circulation, and toasty warm feet!
They’re like electric blankets for your feet, but there are no electrical cords to get in the way and limit your movement.
Get FootEase here.
By the way, the ingredients in FootEase are:
- ALLSPICE – a natural sedative and pain reliever; great for relaxation
- CAYENNE PEPPER – blocks pain signals, stimulates & strengthens circulation
- CINNAMON – a natural pain reliever and rheumatoid analgesic
- CLOVE – analgesic for arthritis and a natural pain reliever
- MUSTARD SEED – stimulates circulation to break down toxins in muscles & joints; reduces swelling
Who knew that I'd be writing about feet for a living?!… Or even that a website devoted solely to feet, shoes, and foot care issues would be successful? But as it turns out, many people have questions and concerns about their feet — and we do our best to provide the most helpful answers here. Myself and a handful of others who happen to have some rather unique foot issues share our firsthand experiences with everything from ingrown toenails, bunions, calluses and rough feet to trendy shoes and helpful foot modeling tips. When I'm not writing about all things below the ankle, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).